You are here
Stay-up-to-date with AmCham EU
We are committed to sharing the latest news on all COVID-19 developments and we will be developing a portal that highlights relevant details. Watch this space in the coming days!
In the meantime, stay up-to-date with the latest COVID-19 developments by checking sources such as:
- the webpage of the European Commission’s coronavirus response team;
- the World Health Organization (WHO) page which aims to answer questions and provide guidance;
- register on be.alert to get the latest updates on the Belgian level: https://be-alert.be/
- the specially dedicated webpage of the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC);
- the US Chamber of Commerce's website for a Coronavirus response toolkit, available here;
- the AmChams in Europe LinkedIn page which provides updates on our networks and national governments' activities;
- the Overseas Security Advisory Council COVID-19 resource page, available here;
- the STEP program for travel updates;
- the U.S. Embassy in Belgium page; and
- the US Department of State COVID-19 page.