You are here
Open position: Operations Coordinator
The American Chamber of Commerce to the European Union (AmCham EU) speaks for American companies committed to Europe on trade, investment and competitiveness issues. It aims to ensure a growth-orientated business and investment climate in Europe.Job Description:
AmCham EU is seeking an Operations Coordinator, mainly responsible for welcoming visitors and management of the reception, liaising with suppliers, the logistics of the office and welcoming our guests. He/she will be part of our Operations Services team, and will report directly to the Operations Manager (also in close contact with our Events & Marketing team). We are looking for a proactive and outgoing person, with excellent IT knowledge and organizational skills.
- Main contact person for suppliers e.g. cleaning company, drinks orders
- Orders all office stationery (e.g. letterheads) + soft drinks + meeting supplies etc...;
- Responsible for welcoming visitors and management of the visitors,
- Assists in the logistical organization of internal events (printing badges, registration, others); sets up conference calls/equipment;
- Responsible for incoming calls (screening, answering and forwarding phone calls);
- Responsible for the logistics of internal meetings;
- Assists the Head of Operations Services in ad-hoc tasks
- Dispatches publications and arranges mailings going out for publications·
- Proven experience in office management and negotiating with suppliers;
- Excellent IT knowledge (sending out invitations, updating calendars and databases, etc);
- Strong organisational skills and able to meet deadlines;
- Hands-on and multitasking person;
- Outstanding communication skills - preferably outgoing personality and proactive;
- Team player able to work both independently and collaborate well with colleagues;
- Ideal candidate will have between 2-3 years experience.
- Languages: Fluent English essential; French and Flemish, preferable
- Start date: February 2017 (preferably)
- Employment contract: CDD – initially for 9 months
Send a cover letter and CV (maximum two pages) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with Operations Coordinator in the subject line.
Deadline for applications: Friday, 12 January 2018. First round of interviews week 15/1.