You are here
Editor / Content strategist
AmCham EU speaks for American companies committed to Europe on trade, investment and competitiveness issues. It aims to ensure a growth-orientated business and investment climate in Europe. AmCham EU facilitates the resolution of transatlantic issues that impact business and plays a role in creating better understanding of EU and US positions on business matters. Aggregate US investment in Europe totalled more than €3 trillion in 2021, directly supports more than 4.8 million jobs in Europe, and generates billions of euros annually in income, trade and research and development.
AmCham EU is seeking a motivated self-starter to manage and produce a wide range of communications and advocacy materials. He/she will create policy content and undertake research. He/she will advise on content strategy, including on the most efficient communications tools to achieve advocacy goals. He/she will also check the quality, accuracy and relevance of the policy content produced.
- Authors a wide range of written materials, including articles, blogs, web content, etc
- Writes speeches and prepares speaking points
- Advises on advocacy strategy to ensure that key messages reach target audiences
- Edits and reviews position papers and other materials to ensure high-quality written content
- Coordinates the production of in-house publications as well oversees larger research projects, including interactions with external consultants, research institutions and communications agencies
- Works across teams at different stages of the production process including with our Graphic Designer for design/layout/production and our Communications Specialist for strategy/distribution
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to adapt writing style to a variety of audiences with an eye for detail
- Proven editorial skills
- EU policy knowledge, understanding of the EU environment and interest in transatlantic relations
- Ability to conduct research and analysis
- Publishing experience (preferred) and content management systems experience (preferred)
- Strong organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Team player able to work both independently and collaborate well with colleagues
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of two to three years of experience
Languages: Fluent English; another EU language is an asset.
Start date: As soon as possible
To apply: Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV (maximum two pages) by e-mail to email@example.com with EDITOR/CONTENT STRATEGIST in the subject line.
Deadline for applications: Monday, 31 January 2022.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, AmCham EU will only contact successful candidates.
AmCham EU is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at AmCham EU are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications and merits, without regard to race, ethnicity, colour, gender, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, religion or beliefs.