You are here
Executive Council travels to Berlin for spring plenary meeting
The Executive Council of AmCham EU held their spring plenary meeting in Berlin on Monday, 1 April and Tuesday, 2 April 2019.
The group was composed of 10 European CEOs of AmCham EU member companies, AmCham Germany representatives and chaired by Aongus Hegarty, President EMEA Dell Technologies. The Executive Council’s spring plenary featured a the newly launched Transatlantic Economy Report 2019. Discussions focused on EU-US relations as well as the digital agenda in Europe.
We would like to express our gratitude to AmCham Germany and their President, Frank Sportolari, for their close cooperation in the organisation and throughout the ExCo plenary in Berlin, Germany. We hope to continue this successful collaboration in the future.
The senior executives met with:
- Uwe Corsepius, Head of the EU Affairs Department, Federal Chancellery
- Rüdiger Lentz, Executive Director, Aspen Institute
- Ulrich Nussbaum, State Secretary, Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy
- Robin S. Quinville, Deputy Chief of Mission, US Embassy in Germany
- Alexander Schönfelder, Deputy Director General for Technology Policy, Trade-, Finance- and Sanctions Policy and Investment Promotion
- Michael Theurer, Vice-Chairman of the Free Democratic Parliamentary Group
- Lars Klingbeil, Secretary-General of the SPD