You are here
Executive Council participates in Invest in Paris, Invest in France event
As part of its fall plenary meeting in Paris, AmCham EU’s Executive Council participated in an event organised by the Paris Region and the American Chamber of Commerce in France, entitled ‘Invest in Paris, Invest in France’.
The event was opened by Valérie Pécresse, President of Paris Region, who reiterated the case for investing in the Paris region as a key European business hub.
The panel discussion that followed focused on the improved investment climate in Europe and France, and ways to strengthen France’s attractiveness in the global economy. The importance of the transatlantic relationship was a key theme throughout the conversation.
The event served as the official launch of the 2017 Case for Investing in Europe report, which highlights the many reasons why business continues to invest here.
- Valérie Pécresse, President, Paris Region
- Jérémie Gallon, Managing Director of AmCham France
- Pierre Dejoux, President, OTIS New Equipment, UTC and AmCham EU Executive Council member
- Joseph Quinlan, Managing Director and Chief Market Strategist, U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Mangement, Senior Fellow, Center for Transatlantic Relations, Johns Hopkins University and author of the Case for Investing in Europe 2017 report
- Susan Danger, CEO, AmCham EU
The event was followed by a cocktail reception.