You are here
Security, Defence & Space
The Security, Defence and Space Committee gathers companies that are both producers and users in the field of security and defence. The Committee contributes to the security, defence and space debate in Europe and works to promote cooperation on research, interoperability and common technical standards across the Atlantic. The Committee also advocates in favour of the adoption of the best available technologies, irrespective of their origins. Moreover, it establishes vital links in the security and defence area between AmCham EU members and relevant EU policy-makers.
- Foster increased transatlantic defence industrial cooperation as well as joint procurement.
- Advocate for greater coherence, clarity and certainty in export and transfer controls.
- Develop a competitive European space policy.
- Call for a threat-based and risk-managed approach to transport security in the Security Union.
- Advocate for a competitive European industrial policy, which ensures a level playing field for US companies in Europe.
- Cross-sectoral corporations
- Security and defence