You are here
The Policy Group is responsible for overall coordination of AmCham EU activities organised in pursuit of the members' policy objectives. The Group is composed of the Chairs and Vice-Chairs of all the AmCham EU Committees, Groups and Task Forces and reviews and approves their activities which can include conferences, events and contacts with outside organisations.
The Policy Group's tasks include:
- Approving the annual work programmes of the sector-specific committees
- Approving any advocacy efforts or events proposed by the committees
- Facilitate the association's work on horizontal/cross-cutting issues
- Mediate any issues between differing committee priorities
- Ensure a clear policy message is voiced from AmCham EU (in coordination with the Communications and Marketing Group)