You are here
The Environment Committee strives to promote a coherent, science-based and balanced approach to sustainable growth. It supports better regulation and facilitation of the transatlantic dialogue on environmental issues. The committee identifies, monitors, evaluates and influences European environmental policies as well as develops and strengthens communication with top-level decision-makers, often in cooperation with other business groups.
Learn more about our work on circular economy
- Contribute to the European Green Deal in the areas of zero pollution ambitions and sustainable chemicals.
- Position AmCham EU as a key actor on circular economy files, particularly on packaging, sustainable products and waste.
- Develop AmCham EU’s position on critical raw materials.
- Drive EU policy on biodiversity
- Coordinate with other committees on the issues of deforestation and due diligence.
- Reduce industrial emissions.
- Chemicals industry
- Cross-sectoral corporate businesses
- Oil industry
- Food and consumer products
- Waste management
- Specialised consultancies and law firms