You are here
The Tax Committee brings together tax experts from a broad range of sectors to monitor and advocate on tax policy at EU level. Through regular contact with the EU and other international institutions, the Committee contributes constructively to the development of effective tax policy which preserves the Single Market and fosters a prosperous investment climate in the EU.
- Ensure fair and globally consistent taxation of the digital economy.
- Call for a coherent and simple framework for income taxation.
- Foster existing anti-avoidance measures.
- Promote effective green taxation.
- Advocate for simple and effective Value Added Tax rules.
- Cross-sector tax experts