You are here
Project Manager – Digital Transformation
(Temporary role – 9 months contract)
The Project Manager is responsible for the completion and full implementation of AmCham EU’s Digital Transformation project. The objective of this digital project is to find the tools to better serve the needs from our members and stakeholders and to efficiently design our (comms) processes. She/he will ensure that delivery is underpinned by a professional approach to project manage, ensuring that activity is being delivered on schedule, to agreed quality standards and within budget. She/he will report to the Senior Operations Director.
The role will include overseeing the deliveries agreed with the external developer, liaising and coordinating with the internal resources and management in all the phases of the project.
- Co-ordinate staff engaged in all phases of the project and provide leadership, vision, coaching & direction to team members;
- Ensure that deliverables, objectives and outcomes of the project(s) are achieved as specified, within timescales, to budget and agreed quality standards;
- Identify, document, analyse and, if required, challenge internal & members requirements, ensuring the project meets business needs / strategic aims;
- Liaise with external consultant and specialists of different fields to ensure that they complete specification requirements for their area of accountability;
- Demonstrable experience of the successful project management of large and complex projects. Preferable experience in implementing Digital Transformation projects in associations;
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of project management methodology and documentation;
- Demonstrable ability of delivery in relation to cost, time and quality of outcome;
- Methodical approach to work, attentive to detail, able to plan, prioritise workload, meet deadlines and work without close supervision;
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex problems and generate and find innovative solutions to these;
- Ability to write accurate, concise and relevant reports to senior management;
- Ability to foster good relations with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability/experience of managing budgets and resources for projects;
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Languages: Fluent English; another EU language is an asset.
Start date: September 2021 (preferably). Duration of contract: nine months
To apply: Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV (maximum two pages) by e-mail to email@example.com with PM role in the subject line.
Deadline for applications: Friday, 20 August 2021.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, AmCham EU will only contact successful candidates.
AmCham EU is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at AmCham EU are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications and merits, without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, religion or beliefs.