You are here
UPDATED - Elections update - March 2021
AmCham EU would like to thank all outgoing chairs for their commitment and leadership over the past years. We would also like to welcome the new leadership to their positions and wish them the best in this capacity.
Please find below the election results from March 2021:
- Chloe MacEwen (Amazon) was confirmed as Chair of the Competition Policy Committee, succeeding Jay Modrall (Norton Rose Fulbright) and Bertold Bär-Bouyssière (DLA Piper) as outgoing co-chairs.
- Simona Popa (InterDigital) was elected Vice-Chair of the European Parliament Outreach Task Force for a first term, succeeding Ioana Surpateanu (Citi) who served two mandates in the position.
- Agnese Danelon (DuPont) was elected Vice-Chair of the Transport, Energy and Climate Committee for a second term.
- Ilan Jacobs (Citi) was confirmed as Vice-Chair of the Financial Services Committee for a second term.
- Alberta Laschena (Kreab) was elected Vice-Chair of the Competition Policy Committee, succeeding Salomé Cisnal De Ugarte (Hogan Lovells).
- Bertrand Huet (FleishmanHillard) was confirmed as Vice-Chair of the Financial Services Committee for a second term.
- Aliki Foinikopoulou (Salesforce) was elected Vice-Chair of the Digital Economy Committee, succeeding Jean-Marc Leclerc (IBM) who is now Chair.