You are here
Trade & External Affairs
The mission of the Trade and External Affairs Committee is to identify, monitor and shape relevant trade issues, policies and legislative initiatives taken at the EU and international level.
- Advocate for open trade in an increasingly geopolitical world.
- Reinforce and support EU, transatlantic and global trade policies and fora.
- Advance current and future trade agreements.
- Ensure coherency between trade and other policy areas.
- Multinational corporations
- Law firms