You are here
Sustainable Finance Task Force
Following the entering into force of the Sustainable Development Goals and the signing of the Paris Agreement in 2015, the Commission has redoubled its efforts to reorient financial flows towards a low-carbon economy and fill a green investment gap.
In this context, the Sustainable Finance Task Force takes the lead responsibility to share intelligence, identify priority actions and to direct and coordinate advocacy strategies throughout the course of the Action Plan.
- Regulatory certainty and economic stability
- Evidence based policy
- International openness
- Non-Financial Reporting Directive
- Sustainable Finance Strategy
- International Platforms
- Banks and insurance companies
- Investment firms
- Ratings firms
- Energy companies
- Automotive manufacturers and suppliers
- Consultancies and law firms